The financing of space industry in the draft federal budget for 2016-2018 sharply decreased in the last two weeks, a source in the
In the previous versions of the draft budget the subsidies for Baikonur maintenance in 2016 were planned at
"In fact, this means the termination of funding entire groups of specialists at our main spaceport," he said.
The Baikonur Cosmodrome is the world's first and largest operational space launch facility. It is located in the desert steppe of
Vostochny Cosmodrome is planned to be launched in 2015 in the Russian Far East.
Edited by C.N.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu