The financing of space industry in the draft federal budget for 2016-2018 sharply decreased in the last two weeks, a source in the
In the previous versions of the draft budget the subsidies for Baikonur maintenance in 2016 were planned at
"In fact, this means the termination of funding entire groups of specialists at our main spaceport," he said.
The Baikonur Cosmodrome is the world's first and largest operational space launch facility. It is located in the desert steppe of
Vostochny Cosmodrome is planned to be launched in 2015 in the Russian Far East.
Edited by C.N.
Most Popular Stories
- Scholarships Offered for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Boeing Succeeds in Early Wooing of China Airline Startups
- Latin America Seeks Ways to Add Value to China Exports
- EU Finance Ministers Discuss Investment Plan
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- IS Releases New Beheading Video
- Detroit Bankruptcy: Pivotal Progress in Trial's Second Week
- Will Apple's Digital Wallet Conquer the Card Swipe?
- Apple Reportedly Spent $100MM for Free U2 Album from iTunes
- Olive Garden's Breadsticks Targeted by Activist Investor