Sense Financial, provider of Solo 401k and Checkbook IRA, encourages account holders of self employed retirement plans who are looking forward in acquiring passive income in their retirement account to invest in trust deeds and mortgage notes. These investment options can be used whether as initial investment on the account or an addition to their existing investment portfolio.
According to them, the investments they present are carefully hand-picked properties that have high earning potentials. Their mission is to give self employed retirement plan account owners with worry-free and hassle-free passive investments. Aside from the events and seminars they conduct for owners of self employed retirement plans, they also offer free consultation services to those who are interested by visiting their company website and by calling their hotline.
Sense Financial is
To learn more information about Solo 401(k) for self-employed real estate agents, please visit http://www.sensefinancial.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/sensefinancial/self-employed-retirement/prweb12065425.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy