Gamers can now get an even more immersive experience from their games with the new Optoma GT1080 projector, just launched. This boasts a short throw lens which gives a super-sized 100-inch picture on a screen or wall from just over a metre away. This full 3D 1080p projector, with powerful built-in speakers, produces bright vivid colours due to its 2,800-lumen brightness - perfect for playing action-packed games or watching TV shows, live sports and movies.
Two HDMI inputs are a huge benefit of the GT1080. Games consoles, Blu-ray players or digital television set top boxes can be simultaneously connected via HDMI, making switching between sources literally the push of a button. It can even be turned it into a smart display by connecting a smartphone or tablet with a single cable using MHL to play games, stream videos and share photos on the big screen.
The GT1080 comes complete with a built-in speaker that delivers powerful 10W audio, with exceptional sound quality. Despite the small dimensions of the projector, the level of audio created will easily fill a living space. An audio output is also included, enabling connection to external sound systems.
The gaming mode setting is designed to optimise the projector for lightning response times, maximum contrast and vivid colours. This captures every detail, leaving gamers time to simply focus on winning.
The GT1080 can display true 3D content from almost any 3D source, including 3D Blu-ray players, 3D broadcasting and the latest generation games consoles. Support for 144Hz rapid refresh rate provides ultra-smooth flicker free images. The 3D-sync port can connect to an Optoma ZF2100 System - required for 3D viewing (sold separately).
The fully-rechargeable ZF2100 wireless 3D glasses are designed to provide bright high contrast images, while eliminating any issues of emitter placement, limited range and potential interference commonly experienced when using infra-red.
A full specification sheet for the GT1080 together with information on the full product range, brochures and images of the projectors are available from www.optoma.co.uk
GT1080 key features
- Full 1080p resolution - perfect for watching Blu-ray movies without downscaling or compression
- Short throw lens - project huge images from a short distance
- Bright vivid colours - 2,800 ANSI lumen brightness
- Easy connectivity - 2x HDMI and MHL support
- Dynamic black technology to create a stunning 25,000:1 contrast ratio
- Built-in 10W speaker
- Full 3D support
- Bag included
- Free HDMI cable included
Native resolution / Full HD 1080p (1920 x1080)
Contrast ratio / 25,000:1
Brightness / 2800 ANSI Lumens
Throw ratio / 0.49:1
Noise level / 26dB
Weight / 2.65kg
Dimensions / 315 x 224 x 114mm (W x D x H)
INPUTS / 2 x HDMI (v1.4a 3D supported)
OUTPUT / 3D-Sync Out (3-Pin VESA) - 12V Trigger - Audio
For more information, brochures and product images, please contact:
NOTES TO EDITORS
For more than fifteen years
Campaigns Manager -
T: 01923 691 85201923 691 852
M: 0791 704 76230791 704 7623
F: 01923 691 860
www.optoma.comCallSend SMSAdd to SkypeYou'll need Skype CreditFree via
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World