Category: Baystreet Newswire
Company: Mina Mar Group
Date: Friday, August 01, 2014
TORONTO, ON / ACCESSWIRE / August 1, 2014 / Mina Mar Group, Inc. (MMG) (http://www.minamargroup.com/) Further to our news release of July 8 2014, and July 21, 2014 and as a courtesy to the followers and shareholders of companies awaiting news announcements; or corporate updates MMG is pleased to provide this general update of the aforementioned issuers.
At MMG we understand that the issuer’s updates and news announcements are inconsistent with the shareholder schedule and expectation’s. For example on a non-reporting issuer, a corporate update may take weeks or even months to take place. This breeds anxiety and uncertainty in the shareholder base which is only fueled further by the issuer’s critics who send out email alerts, express investment “opinions” as some sort of stock analysts. Furthermore, certain Internet investor hub type chat board webmasters delete factual information on companies, and ban posters while allow false and misleading information to propagate and flourish. This is all orchestrated in a loosely organized fashion, in order to exploit the novice and unsuspecting shareholders.
To that end, we are using this opportunity at our own expense to level the playing field by releasing information which we believe these experienced day traders readily obtain and use for their own advantage for short term gains by releasing it to allow everyone the same and equal opportunity .
- KNSC has executed an LOI for a control of the Company. This will include the sale of Sparx and the preferred shares and the control block of the common shares. Various filings are being prepared and will be released on a timely basis. Complex financing in final stages which can have some very positive effect on the Company moving forward
- CSCE has filed a “Super 8k” for all the arrears. OTC Markets has requested that it separate its filings in approximately 17-20 different filings. This is being organized by the company representatives. Several viable merger candidates being entertained.
- SIPC sale of preferred shares was completed yesterday. New management and operating subsidiary corporate action plan will be made public by the new management in due time. Follow State and OTC filings as this management is well experienced and well financially backed
- FOGC Complex financing in final stages which can have some very positive effect on the Company moving forward.
- TMXN The sleeping giant. Multiple new web sites launch, is expected next week. Charter site the corporate site and yacht sale site. The yacht sale web site will also have a detailed description of the China yachts capabilities of the manufacturing plant and other relevant information. Various filings including financials are being prepared and will be released shortly. It is estimated that approximately 85% of the outstanding shares are owned or controlled by the insiders.
This update is being furnished to the public as a courtesy announcement in the best public interest and no other improper and inappropriate use.
The information contained herein is based on sources which we believe to be reliable but is not guaranteed by us as being accurate and does not purport to be a complete statement or summary of the available data. The owner, publisher, editor and their associates are not responsible for errors and omissions. They may from time to time have a position in the securities mentioned herein and may increase or decrease such positions without notice. Any opinions expressed are subject to change without notice. MMG encourages readers and investors to supplement the information in these reports with independent research and other professional advice. All information on featured companies is provided by the companies profiled, or is available from public sources and MMG makes no representations, warranties or guarantees as to the accuracy or completeness of the disclosure by the profiled companies or the information contained herein. MMG and its affiliates are not registered investment advisors or broker-dealers. MMG has been advised that the investments in companies profiled are considered to be high risk and use of the information provided is at the investor's sole risk. MMG also advises that the purchase of such high risk securities may result in the loss of some or all of the investment. Investors should not rely solely on the information presented. Rather, investors should use the information provided by the profiled companies as a starting point for doing additional independent research on the profiled companies in order to allow the investor to form his or her own opinion regarding investing in the profiled companies. Factual statements made by the profiled companies are made as of the date stated and are subject to change without notice. Investing in micro-cap securities is highly speculative and carries an extremely high degree of risk. It is possible that an investor's entire investment may be lost or impaired due to the speculative nature of the companies profiled. MMG makes no recommendation that the securities of the companies profiled should be purchased, sold or held by individuals or entities that learn of the profiled companies through MMG. MMG owners may or may not hold positions in the companies that are profiled. The information contained herein contains forward-looking information within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1993 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 including statements regarding expected continual growth of the company and the value of its securities. In accordance with the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 it is hereby noted that statements contained herein that look forward in time which include everything other than historical information, involve risk and uncertainties that may affect the company's actual results of operation. Factors that could cause actual results to differ include the size and growth of the market for the company's products, the company's ability to fund its capital requirements in the near term and in the long term, pricing pressures, unforeseen and/or unexpected circumstances in happenings, pricing pressures, etc. Investing in securities is speculative and carries risk. Past performance does not guarantee future results.
SOURCE: Mina Mar Group