The building serves as collateral for a loan that has been securitized in CGCMT 2013-375P, a CMBS single borrower transaction. The tenant, a High Quality Credit-Worthy Tenant, occupies 28.6% of the square footage at the property and accounts for 27.3% of the subjectís total annual base rent, subject to leases which expire in
The information was received from the master servicer for the CMBS securitization,
All Nationally Recognized Statistical Rating Organizations are required, pursuant to SEC Rule 17g-7, to provide a description of a transactionís representations, warranties and enforcement mechanisms that are available to investors when issuing credit ratings. KBRAís disclosure for this transaction can be found at http://www.krollbondratings.com/regulatory/17g-7.
Follow us on Twitter!
KBRA was established in 2010 by
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Intruder Gets into White House
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas