Kipco, a major regional investment house with stakes in media, industrial, financial and real estate companies, said first half revenue rose to KD289 million.
Kipco is the majority owner of Middle Eastern pay-television business OSN. The parent firm said last month an unnamed buyer had launched a full takeover bid for OSN, a deal that could prove to be one of the largest acquisitions of a regional business in recent years.
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas