The yield to maturity on the tap issue was priced at 4.792%. The issue is expected to close next week.
The company said it will use the proceeds from the bond issuance to reduce drawings under its revolving bank facility.
"This will leave the group well positioned to take advantage of future investment opportunities in the residential market," the company said in a short statement Friday.
Grainger shares were trading at
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays