Ahead of these reports, the euro showed mixed trading against the other major currencies. While the euro declined against the greenback, it rose against the rest of major currencies.
The euro was worth 1.3381 against the greenback, 1.2167 against the franc, 137.77 against the yen and 0.7930 against the pound at
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists