Mobileye NV makes camera-based systems designed to help reduce the risk of accidents by anticipating collisions with other vehicles, pedestrians or bicycles. Its products also detect roadway markings and they can read traffic signs and lights, according to the company's initial public offering prospectus.
Its technology is already used, or will be added, in vehicles made by major automakers such as Ford and
On Friday, the stock jumped
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy