Mobileye NV makes camera-based systems designed to help reduce the risk of accidents by anticipating collisions with other vehicles, pedestrians or bicycles. Its products also detect roadway markings and they can read traffic signs and lights, according to the company's initial public offering prospectus.
Its technology is already used, or will be added, in vehicles made by major automakers such as Ford and
On Friday, the stock jumped
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery