YallaKora becomes the best performing website during the World Cup.
(Photo courtesy of YallaKora )
YallaKora.com has set a new online traffic record in the Arab region during the 2014 World Cup, getting 135% more daily visits than the market average and becoming the best performing website during the World Cup.
YallaKora is managed by Linkonline and ConnectAds, the subsidiaries of digital and technology solutions company OTVentures.
"Almost half of all regional online football viewers, or about 47% of them so far, used YallaKora.com as their preferred site for World Cup games," an official statement of the company said, adding that: "The portal's unique visitors were more than 102% compared to industry norms."
"The user engagement on the portal also expanded on an upward trajectory with average visit duration of a whopping 15% and average page duration of 43% more than the marketís average," the company added.
The sports' website won the Forbes award for Biggest Portal in Sports Category in the region and the Golden Award in the Egypt Pan Awards for internet sports portals. Nabil pointed out that these awards reflect the popularity and high performance of the website.
Yallakora.com indicated that internet traffic is expected to grow in the
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment