In trading on Wednesday, precious metals shares were relative leaders, up on the day by about 1.7%. Leading the group were shares of
Also showing relative strength are real estate shares, up on the day by about 0.8% as a group, led by Alexander & Baldwin (ALEX), trading higher by about 5.5% and IRSA Investments and Representations (IRS), trading up by about 2.4% on Wednesday.
The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201407Leaders070914&mv=1.
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Netflix Unveils New Way to Share Picks
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits
- Construction Spending Staged Strong Rebound in July
- Ford is Finding Success With Its 'Unminivan'