In trading on Wednesday, precious metals shares were relative leaders, up on the day by about 1.7%. Leading the group were shares of
Also showing relative strength are real estate shares, up on the day by about 0.8% as a group, led by Alexander & Baldwin (ALEX), trading higher by about 5.5% and IRSA Investments and Representations (IRS), trading up by about 2.4% on Wednesday.
The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201407Leaders070914&mv=1.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Law Lets Users Unlock Cellphones
- Motorists Get Rare Summer Break on Gas Prices
- Body Parts Retrieved at MH17 Crash Site
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Government Meets Goal for Small-business Contracts
- Reno Gigafactory No Cinch to Land Tesla Plant
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High