In trading on Wednesday, precious metals shares were relative leaders, up on the day by about 1.7%. Leading the group were shares of
Also showing relative strength are real estate shares, up on the day by about 0.8% as a group, led by Alexander & Baldwin (ALEX), trading higher by about 5.5% and IRSA Investments and Representations (IRS), trading up by about 2.4% on Wednesday.
The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201407Leaders070914&mv=1.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Short-Term Loans Comes at a Heavy Price
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures