ENP Newswire -
Release date- 08072014 - The University has launched a Research Data Repository offering a means for
The repository draws together data deposited with national subject repositories over the past 40 years, alongside more recent datasets that have been published to support research publications.
The service is being provided by Library Services, in collaboration with IT Services and Research and Enterprise Development. It provides a showcase for
Director of Library Services,
Sharing research data can help to increase its impact, and that of associated research, through greater citation and re-use. Each dataset is assigned a unique Digital Object Identifier (DOI) which allows the data to be easily cited by other researchers. The repository will be integrated with the University's Pure Information System later this year so that researchers can easily link their research publications to the underlying research data (now a requirement of many research funders and publishers - see 'Further information', below).
If you are a University of
Visit the repository at http://data.bris.ac.uk/data/.
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Senate, House Locking Horns on Border Funds
- LinkedIn to Buy Ad Tech Company Bizo for $175 Million
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland
- Jeter, Bauer Give Fox a Strong Week in TV Ratings