TUFF TV is the first ever broadcast television network to launch a crowdfunding platform for individual investors that includes equity ownership. TUFF TV reaches approximately 38 million U.S. TV households, and is distributed through local broadcast affiliates in markets across the country. TUFF TV is ranked amongst the top 20 digital broadcast television networks in America.
TUFF TV offers programming aimed at men, consisting of seven genres including Sports, Lifestyle, Drama, Reality, Talk, Specials and Movies. TUFF TV content features
“Most television networks are owned by huge media conglomerates that do not permit ownership of specific networks,” commented
Using a crowdfunding approach, previously unavailable, TUFF TV is reaching investors who may never have had an opportunity to own stock in a media company. “We are both proud and excited to be the first to offer ownership to the general public in a pure play national television network using a crowdfunding platform,” Seals added.
For more information and to invest in the TUFF TV campaign, go online to SparkMarket.com. Additional information about TUFF TV is available at TUFFTV.com.
Chief Executive Officer
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Why BofA Won't Pay $17 Billion After All
- Obama Weighs Move on Legal Immigration
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Eric Holder Arrives in Ferguson
- Spiders Get Bigger, Reproduce Faster in Cities