TUFF TV is the first ever broadcast television network to launch a crowdfunding platform for individual investors that includes equity ownership. TUFF TV reaches approximately 38 million U.S. TV households, and is distributed through local broadcast affiliates in markets across the country. TUFF TV is ranked amongst the top 20 digital broadcast television networks in America.
TUFF TV offers programming aimed at men, consisting of seven genres including Sports, Lifestyle, Drama, Reality, Talk, Specials and Movies. TUFF TV content features
“Most television networks are owned by huge media conglomerates that do not permit ownership of specific networks,” commented
Using a crowdfunding approach, previously unavailable, TUFF TV is reaching investors who may never have had an opportunity to own stock in a media company. “We are both proud and excited to be the first to offer ownership to the general public in a pure play national television network using a crowdfunding platform,” Seals added.
For more information and to invest in the TUFF TV campaign, go online to SparkMarket.com. Additional information about TUFF TV is available at TUFFTV.com.
Chief Executive Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply