The international trademark goods and services class code for this trademark application is 010.
The serial number for this application is 78795752.
As submitted by the applicant, this trademark application relates to the following goods and services: Medical devices, namely, ophthalmological surgery systems comprised primarily of a laser source for ablation of the eye, an optics sensing device for refractive diagnosis and parts and accessories therefor including instructional manual, software and data sheets all sold as a unit.
The owner/registrar information for this application is:
Keywords for this news article include: Technology, Trademarks,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say