In a statement,
The key part of the deal is that the loan facility agreed with the developer has been increased to
"The company intends to use the balance of the loan facility to fund additional capital expenditure requirements and the working capital needs of the business," it said in a statement.
It also said that the clause in the original property sale agreement that would, having satisfied certain criteria, see the basic sale price of the property increase by
"There has therefore been no change to the overall consideration to be received in respect of the property and no further interest will be payable on the loan from
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007