Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "In addition to these analytical applications, the medical relevance of aptamer-modified nanoparticles is described."
For more information on this research see: Aptamer-modified nanoparticles as biosensors. Advances In Biochemical Engineering, 2014;140():121-54 (see also Nanoparticles).
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records