Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "In addition to these analytical applications, the medical relevance of aptamer-modified nanoparticles is described."
For more information on this research see: Aptamer-modified nanoparticles as biosensors. Advances In Biochemical Engineering, 2014;140():121-54 (see also Nanoparticles).
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation