It expects to make an operating profit of
A stronger Korean currency (rising 11 per cent against the dollar) has also hurt Samsung's earnings during the period.
Its operating profit has now fallen for three straight quarters.
The South Korean firm is the world's biggest maker of mobile phones and the handset division accounts for the bulk of its profits. (ANI)
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Parents Opt to Keep Baby Photos off Facebook
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Rising U.S. Consumer Prices Slowed Down in July
- Home Depot Builds Nice Net Income in Q2
- Mike Brown Death Timeline
- Student Entrepreneurs Get a Leg Up in Philly
- Taylor Swift is a Country Dweller No More
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery