It expects to make an operating profit of
A stronger Korean currency (rising 11 per cent against the dollar) has also hurt Samsung's earnings during the period.
Its operating profit has now fallen for three straight quarters.
The South Korean firm is the world's biggest maker of mobile phones and the handset division accounts for the bulk of its profits. (ANI)
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention