Researchers from National Kaohsiung
Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the National Kaohsiung
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The efficiency will possibly be up to 3% after optimization."
For more information on this research see: Photochemical water splitting of WO3 nanoparticles layers on indium tin oxide glass substance after absorbing chlorophyll. Materials Research Innovations, 2014;18():75-78. Materials Research Innovations can be contacted at:
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years