Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research, "The SiO2 nanoparticles embedded can reach as high as 60 wt%."
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The nanocomposite film presents almost the same high transparency as the pure polymer film (>90% transmittance in visible range), and displays significantly improved mechanical and UV weathering resistant properties over its pure polymer film."
For more information on this research see: Synthesis and film performances of SiO2/P(MMA-BA) core-shell structural latex. Progress in
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from Y. Wu,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground
- 'Planet of the Apes' Still Rules the Box Office
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs
- Judge OKs Warrant for Google User's Mails
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- Perry Deploying 1,000 Troops to Texas Border