The serial number for this application is 79015983.
The international trademark goods and services class code for this trademark application is 009.
As submitted by the applicant, this trademark application relates to the following goods and services: Hardware components for encoding, decoding, formatting, analyzing and measuring and used in mastering and measurement systems during formatting, analyzing and production of optical discs, namely, computer chips, integrated circuits, semiconductors, interface cards for data processing equipment in the form of printed circuits, UPI (universal peripheral interface) hardware and software and USB (universal serial bus) extension cards; software and embedded software for encoding, decoding, formatting, analyzing and measuring and used in mastering and measurement systems during formatting, analyzing and production of optical discs.
The owner/registrar information for this application is:
Keywords for this news article include: Software, Trademarks,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Four DC Comics Properties Brought to TV Get Comic-Con Event
- UFC Fight Night Sees Robbie Lawler Win Unanimous Decision
- Plan to Simplify 2015 Health Renewals May Backfire
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy ' Sequel Slated for 2017
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China