The serial number for this application is 79015983.
The international trademark goods and services class code for this trademark application is 009.
As submitted by the applicant, this trademark application relates to the following goods and services: Hardware components for encoding, decoding, formatting, analyzing and measuring and used in mastering and measurement systems during formatting, analyzing and production of optical discs, namely, computer chips, integrated circuits, semiconductors, interface cards for data processing equipment in the form of printed circuits, UPI (universal peripheral interface) hardware and software and USB (universal serial bus) extension cards; software and embedded software for encoding, decoding, formatting, analyzing and measuring and used in mastering and measurement systems during formatting, analyzing and production of optical discs.
The owner/registrar information for this application is:
Keywords for this news article include: Software, Trademarks,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant