New Vibration and Acoustics Data Have Been Reported by Researchers at
The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "To alleviate this restriction, high-frequency TM noise cross-correlations (12-25 MHz) were estimated instead using compressed measurements of TM noise which could be digitized at a sampling frequency lower than the Nyquist frequency."
For more information on this research see: Passive ultrasonics using sub-Nyquist sampling of high-frequency thermal-mechanical noise.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting K.G. Sabra, Georgia Inst Technol, Sch Elect & Comp Engn,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?