New Tissue Engineering Findings from ACTA Described (Human hypertrophic and keloid scar models: principles, limitations and future challenges from a tissue engineering perspective)
Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "This viewpoint review summarizes the progress on in vitro and animal scar models, stresses the limitations in the current models and identifies the future challenges if scar-free healing is to be achieved in the future."
For more information on this research see: Human hypertrophic and keloid scar models: principles, limitations and future challenges from a tissue engineering perspective. Experimental Dermatology, 2014;23(6):382-386. Experimental Dermatology can be contacted at: Wiley-Blackwell,
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include: Tissue Engineering,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal