ENP Newswire -
Release date- 08072014 - New Swiss Re SONAR report investigates emerging risks for the insurance industry.
SONAR report highlights 26 new emerging risks from an insurance perspective
Report looks at impact of such potential issues as cloud computing security or the way that air pollution affects mortality trends
Report draws on both
Today's risk landscape is changing fast, driven by new economic, technological, socio-political, regulatory and environmental developments. The risks that emerge from these changes are often difficult to quantify, but they may have a major impact on society and the insurance industry, across all lines of business. This makes a systematic observation of the risks and a dialogue between insurers critical to the industry.
The report discusses a wide variety of emerging risks relevant to both life and non-life insurance areas. Examples from this year's report are cloud computing security, the effect of air pollution on mortality trends, concussion crisis in sports or the threat posed by new pathogens to rubber production. Many of those topics could have cascading effects across areas and lines of business.
For logos and photography of
For media 'b-roll' please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia