New Data from Wuhan University Illuminate Findings in Bioscience and Bioengineering (Bio-augmentation as a tool for improving the modified sequencing batch biofilm reactor)
Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Polymerase chain reaction (PCR)-denaturing gradient gel electrophoresis (DGGE) technique indicated the 5 strains' survival in the reactor and that Bacillus cereus strain ZQN2 was the most dominant bacteria."
For more information on this research see: Bio-augmentation as a tool for improving the modified sequencing batch biofilm reactor.
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy