ENP Newswire -
Release date- 07072014 - NBP data: As at the end of
In managing foreign exchange reserves, Narodowy Bank Polski, while striving to maximize the return on the assets, gives priority to their safe investment and a requisite level of liquidity. NBP invests the funds in typical instruments used by central banks. The bulk of the reserves is invested in Treasury securities and certain amounts are held as securities issued by international institutions and government agencies. A fraction of the reserves is maintained in the form of term deposits at banks with a high credit standing and in gold.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- White House Intruder Got Farther Than Reported
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered
- Jeb Bush: GOP Senate Would 'Fix a Few Things'