The MSM Shariah Index also shared in the positivity closing up at 1066.27 points, a rise of 0.24 per cent on the previous trading session. It was also good news for the Financial Index that also rose slightly to 8777.24 point, up 0.08 per cent while the Service Index followed suit finishing at 3654.14, up 0.29 per cent. Only the Industrial Index witnessed a drop on the exchange, slipping 0.32 per cent to 10,100.95. In total, some 19,142,135 shares were traded in 1,137 transactions, representing a quieter day than the previous session with the number of trades down 19.82 per cent.
At the closed
At the other end of the scale the day's losers were led by
The top five fallers were finished off by
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?