Authorities of the
In a letter, Finance Minister
According to a
"We see his latest comments as not only self-serving and politically motivated but intended to gain public attention at the expense of others," the release noted.
The release noted that being the longest serving member of cabinet in the Sirleaf administration and the most afraid of any kind of audit - always terming them as "witch-hunt", Minister Woods lacks the moral authority to make such comments.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth