The serial number for this application is 85890755.
The international trademark goods and services class codes for this trademark application are 009, 036, 042 and 044.
As submitted by the applicant, this trademark application relates to the following goods and services:
• Software for financial, administrative and clinical functions, namely, software for use in database management, information processing, and electronic storage of data for hospitals, physician practices, payers, and other institutional healthcare operations;
• Financial management services for the healthcare industry; financial strategic management services for the healthcare industry; electronic processing of insurance claims and payment data for healthcare payers and providers; pharmacy benefit management services;
• Computer consulting services in the nature of providing operational services in managing healthcare information technology departments, namely, consulting services in the field of designing, selection, implementation and operation of healthcare computer hardware and software systems for others; technical consultation services in the field of pharmacy automation, namely, consulting in the field of designing, selection, implementation and operation of equipment used to automate dispensing of medication in pharmacies;
• Patient care services in the nature of managed healthcare services.
The owner/registrar information for this application is:
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed