The serial number for this application is 85890755.
The international trademark goods and services class codes for this trademark application are 009, 036, 042 and 044.
As submitted by the applicant, this trademark application relates to the following goods and services:
• Software for financial, administrative and clinical functions, namely, software for use in database management, information processing, and electronic storage of data for hospitals, physician practices, payers, and other institutional healthcare operations;
• Financial management services for the healthcare industry; financial strategic management services for the healthcare industry; electronic processing of insurance claims and payment data for healthcare payers and providers; pharmacy benefit management services;
• Computer consulting services in the nature of providing operational services in managing healthcare information technology departments, namely, consulting services in the field of designing, selection, implementation and operation of healthcare computer hardware and software systems for others; technical consultation services in the field of pharmacy automation, namely, consulting in the field of designing, selection, implementation and operation of equipment used to automate dispensing of medication in pharmacies;
• Patient care services in the nature of managed healthcare services.
The owner/registrar information for this application is:
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June