The pages also include details of over 900 museums and galleries in the
If you are a museum professional, volunteer, student, museum friend, trustee, or are interested in the sector, then individual membership (http://www.museumsassociation.org/join/individual-membership) is for you.
If you are a museum, gallery, heritage site, or a related sector organisation, then you might want to sign up to institutional membership (http://www.museumsassociation.org/join/institutional-membership).
And if you are a commercial company or consultant, then you can benefit from the MA's corporate membership (http://www.museumsassociation.org/join/corporate). Sole traders can benefit from a tailored sole trader membership (http://www.museumsassociation.org/join/sole-trader-membership).
"We have given the section a great new look, and made the process much easier to navigate."
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Deere Announces New Round of Layoffs
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare
- Swiss Suicide Tourism Doubled Since 2009