Going forward, the size of the Latin American operations will be significantly reduced. Focus will be placed on the operations & maintenance (O&M) business.
Against this background,
A telephone conference will be held at
To participate in the telephone conference, with the possibility to ask questions, please dial +46 8-505 564 74, or +44 20 3364 5374, or +1 855 753 2230.
All other information related to the second quarter 2014, will be presented in Skanska’s Six Month Report on
Katarina GrÖnwall, Senior Vice President Communications, Skanska AB, tel +46 10 448 88 77
This and previous releases can also be found at www.skanska.com/media/press-releases The information is such that
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
http://mb.cision.com/Main/95/9614922/265630.pdf 140710 Latin America
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Intruder Gets into White House
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas