The yield on the bellwether 10-year Japanese government bond ended at a 15-month low Wednesday on drops in
The yield on the No. 334, 0.6 percent issue, the main yardstick of long-term interest rates, finished interdealer trading at 0.540 percent, down 0.010 percentage point from Tuesday's close.
The price of the September futures contract for 10-year bonds climbed 0.10 point to 145.82 on the Osaka Exchange.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say