The yield on the bellwether 10-year Japanese government bond ended at a 15-month low Wednesday on drops in
The yield on the No. 334, 0.6 percent issue, the main yardstick of long-term interest rates, finished interdealer trading at 0.540 percent, down 0.010 percentage point from Tuesday's close.
The price of the September futures contract for 10-year bonds climbed 0.10 point to 145.82 on the Osaka Exchange.
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE