Eva Mendes is reportedly expecting a child with Ryan Gosling.
The 40-year-old actress is seven months pregnant with the 33-year-old actor's child, according to OK! magazine. The pair have been an on-again, off-again couple since they met on the set of The Place Beyond the Pines in 2011.
"She's been ready for motherhood for a while now," a source reveals. "To be sharing this experience with Ryan is a dream come true for her."
Some insiders believe the new baby may help cement the pair's relationship. One source notes that Gosling "grew up without a dad, so he always said when he had kids, he'd be there no matter what." Others think a promise is not enough for Mendes.
"Ryan doesn't think they need to marry just because they are having a baby, but Eva believes it's important to have their lives fully intertwined," a different source says.
Mendes last appeared in Gosling's directorial debut, Lost River. The actor is involved with an untitled Terrence Malick film for 2015.
Original headline: Eva Mendes reportedly 'seven months pregnant' with Ryan Gosling's baby
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- Rosneft Growth Slowed by Western Sanctions
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Duke Energy, Strata Partner on Big Solar Project
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Handled Whitney Houston's Body Bag
- Ukraine Offers Temporary Autonomy to Rebel-held Areas
- Cat Stevens Touring U.S., First Since 1970s
- Thousands Risk Losing Health Care Aid