The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "Intrinsic electric dipole fields (detected by electron holography), generated by a non-classical crystallization process of composite nanoboards (elongated platelets), cause the integration of a meso/macroscopic pattern (symmetry: 6/m) of gelatine microfibrils into the superstructure matrix."
For more information on this research see: Structural complexity of hexagonal prismatic crystal specimens of fluorapatite-gelatine nanocomposites: A case study in biomimetic crystal research.
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities