BlackBerry today announced that
All lawyers and paralegals as well as senior members of the administrative staff have moved to BlackBerry 10 smartphones, primarily BlackBerry Q5 and BlackBerry Z30 smartphones. As per the company policy, emails are only allowed on BlackBerry smartphones managed by BES 10. With BlackBerry Balance technology, users can access their professional and personal information separately without compromising security. The partition allows the professional part to be controlled and managed by the company s IT department, while the personal section is open for employees as per BYOD norms.
In today s dynamic work environment, our lawyers require a real-time, secure, and flexible mobility solution. BES 10 in combination with BlackBerry 10 smartphones provides an excellent solution for environments like law firms. With BES 10, we are able to manage and service all of our devices across platforms with a simple unified console while BlackBerry 10 smartphones provide a great user experience and help reduce overhead costs, said
At BlackBerry, we strive to provide our customers with a robust mobility platform to support their complex enterprise requirements. The BlackBerry 10 smartphones with their superior hardware built, advanced communications and multimedia features, as well as an extended battery life, provide the best mobility solution for lawyers on the go. BlackBerry remains the most trusted enterprise mobility solution, offering customers a reliable, secure and cost-effective solution for multi-OS mobility management, said
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- House Votes to Sue Obama
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian