"Providing businesses with an easy-to-use and secure backup solution is our priority," says
Database Server Backup offers secure data backup and recovery with no downtime as well as backup for running MS SQL Server, MS Exchange Server, Oracle Server, and MS SharePoint Server. Users can also create multiple backup sets, set up sub-accounts and manage them all from a central administrator console, link multiple devices to a single account, and utilize point-in-time recovery for specified databases. All data is secured using 256-bit AES encryption, with optional private key encryption as another level of protection.
Offering more than just backup, IDrive also enables users to restore their database critical data, setup email notifications when scheduled backup jobs are complete and hosts several other features for specific databases like MS Exchange Server, which gets brick-level mailbox backup and restore.
Database Server Backup is currently available as an integrated service for all IDrive accounts. Various cost efficient plans are currently available on their website.
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World