Advanced and environmentally friendly processing technology is the star of the show at
Amid the buzz in three exhibition halls at Aluminum China 2014 that feature products, processing equipment and technology, there is no sign of the tough prospects for the traditional leaders in
Since 2008, these companies have come to symbolize manufacturers that use too much energy and have too much idle capacity.
But robust demand from transportation, consumer electronics, alternative energy, machinery and construction sectors in
Chalco reverses losses in 2013
Aluminum producers staggering as factories lack orders
He said the event could promote healthy, sustainable development of the industry.
Georg Dambauer, sales manager of
"Rising energy prices and rapid depletion of natural resources make the recycling of aluminum scrap increasingly attractive from an environmental point of view," he said.
"Despite the difficulties of the aluminum and steel industries in
"We have developed our technology over the decades and continuously made innovations according to the changing needs of the industry," he said.
More than 500 exhibitors from 30 countries and regions are meeting with about 16,000 professionals and buyer delegates from
More than 10 forums and seminars are being staged to facilitate networking and education.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation