Advanced and environmentally friendly processing technology is the star of the show at
Amid the buzz in three exhibition halls at Aluminum China 2014 that feature products, processing equipment and technology, there is no sign of the tough prospects for the traditional leaders in
Since 2008, these companies have come to symbolize manufacturers that use too much energy and have too much idle capacity.
But robust demand from transportation, consumer electronics, alternative energy, machinery and construction sectors in
Chalco reverses losses in 2013
Aluminum producers staggering as factories lack orders
He said the event could promote healthy, sustainable development of the industry.
Georg Dambauer, sales manager of
"Rising energy prices and rapid depletion of natural resources make the recycling of aluminum scrap increasingly attractive from an environmental point of view," he said.
"Despite the difficulties of the aluminum and steel industries in
"We have developed our technology over the decades and continuously made innovations according to the changing needs of the industry," he said.
More than 500 exhibitors from 30 countries and regions are meeting with about 16,000 professionals and buyer delegates from
More than 10 forums and seminars are being staged to facilitate networking and education.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life