Hafslund’s second-quarter EBITDA came in at
Fortum’s networks business in Østfold was taken over on 30 May, expanding Networks’ customer base by 103,000 to 676,000. The company is focusing on achieving a successful integration.
“We will leverage efficiency gains, at the same time as reinforcing the overall expertise of the Group’s Networks business. This is proving a demanding and extensive undertaking; however, efforts to identify efficient operational solutions are progressing well,” confirms CEO Finn BjØrn Ruyter.
Hydropower production was slightly higher than normal in the second quarter, but significantly up on the second quarter of 2013. An extraordinarily low power price in the
The second quarter is seasonally a weak quarter for district heating. In addition, warm weather at the start of the quarter generated lower-than -normal demand for energy in the reporting period. The district heating price mirrors the price of electricity, while low prices on the power market in general, and in the
Power sales’ results improved on the back of both increased customer numbers and improved margins compared with the corresponding prior-year period.
“Markets is continuing to post organic growth, and
You can read the report at www.hafslund.no/reports
For further information please contact:
Chief Financial Officer (CFO),
Senior Vice President Corporate Communications and Public Affairs, Johan Chr. Hovland: Tel.: +47 917 63 491, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
http://mb.cision.com/Public/26/9614816/81d3feb6981052e4.pdf AksjonÆrrapport 2 kv 14 ENGELSK
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Short-Term Loans Comes at a Heavy Price
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures