The land sale agreement, which involves the purchase of a total area of approximately 1,200,000 square feet, was concluded in the presence of GFH Chairman, Dr.
The new development includes both separate and adjacent villas and housing groups on some 830,000 square feet in addition to integrated-services residential apartments on another 75,000 square feet. The initial development process is expected to launch later this year in 2014 with the project to be completed within the next five years.
Dr. Al-Mutawa said, "We are delighted to announce our newest project in DUBAILAND, which is already home to a wide range of entertainment, sporting, shopping, leisure and residential projects."
Al-Rayes added, "Core to the GFH business is continuing to expand our investments in the
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays