The Government of
As first announced in the Debt Management Strategy for 2012-13, the issuance of bonds in the ultra-long sector would contribute to a reduction in refinancing risk at a low cost, in line with the key objectives of the medium-term debt strategy, which are to reduce interest rate and rollover risks.
TNS 18EstebanLiz-140710-30FurigayJane-4791710 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel