The Government of
As first announced in the Debt Management Strategy for 2012-13, the issuance of bonds in the ultra-long sector would contribute to a reduction in refinancing risk at a low cost, in line with the key objectives of the medium-term debt strategy, which are to reduce interest rate and rollover risks.
TNS 18EstebanLiz-140710-30FurigayJane-4791710 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation