"We specialize in physical gold and silver investments, such as coins and bars," said Martin, "but investments like mining stocks, ETFs and futures contracts work differently."
Investors have pulled
Gold and silver prices are down almost 30% since 2011, but fears of hyperinflation and dollar devaluation have kept business brisk for gold and silver dealers like GoldSilver.org. "Savvy investors have lost confidence in paper money, and we feel like the not-too-distant future holds a return to gold and silver as currency," Martin commented.
GoldSilver.org is a North American market leader for gold and silver investments for home delivery or within retirement accounts. They buy and sell all sorts of investment-grade gold, silver and platinum. For more information or a free gold and silver investment guide, visit http://www.goldsilver.org or call 1-800-394-3337 today.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12008125.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- Creepers! Microsoft Buys 'Minecraft' Maker for $2.5 Billion
- Back to School, Even in Immigration Jail
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- Apple: Record iPhones 6 Orders on 1st Day
- U.S. Factory Output Slowed 0.4 Percent in August
- Is a Mayweather, Pacquiao Big-Money Fight Possible?
- Clinton: 'Fabulous to Be Back' in Iowa
- 'No Good Deed' Defeats 'Guardians' at Theaters