"We specialize in physical gold and silver investments, such as coins and bars," said Martin, "but investments like mining stocks, ETFs and futures contracts work differently."
Investors have pulled
Gold and silver prices are down almost 30% since 2011, but fears of hyperinflation and dollar devaluation have kept business brisk for gold and silver dealers like GoldSilver.org. "Savvy investors have lost confidence in paper money, and we feel like the not-too-distant future holds a return to gold and silver as currency," Martin commented.
GoldSilver.org is a North American market leader for gold and silver investments for home delivery or within retirement accounts. They buy and sell all sorts of investment-grade gold, silver and platinum. For more information or a free gold and silver investment guide, visit http://www.goldsilver.org or call 1-800-394-3337 today.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12008125.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Swiss Suicide Tourism Doubled Since 2009
- Florida's Largest Insurer Says 'Bailout' Attacks Unfair
- Wealth Gap Widened in Past Decade: Census
- Gap Reports Higher Profits, India Plans
- Sears Holdings Loses $573 Million
- International Revulsion Grows Over James Foley Death
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Beyonce, Jay-Z Cuba Trip Was Legal After All
- U.S. Veteran Killed Fighting in Ukraine
- Chinese Stock Funds Are a Late-summer Bloomer