Attendees at the
GIFF 2014 is organised by the
"The Islamic finance industry has already proven itself as a resilient and viable model for economic growth, prudential standards and stability in the international financial markets. It is now time for the industry to capture new opportunities for growth.
"Themed 'Marketplace for Global Linkages', GIFF 2014 will pave the way for increasing cross-regional transactions in emerging and developed markets," said Dato'
Now in its fourth instalment, the event will discuss developments in the Islamic banking industry, sukuk market and wealth management, in addition to covering pertinent issues in Islamic finance such as talent development and the regulatory framework.
GIFF 2014 will include a
There will also be a CEO Roundtable hosted by MTA, an
"Increasingly, we are seeing opportunities for growth in non-traditional markets for Islamic finance. This will require the industry to shift focus from merely offering Shariah-compliant solutions to meeting customer needs across the financial spectrum.
"Situated at the centre of world economic growth,
More than 100 speakers are expected to take part in GIFF 2014 including Dato' Sri Zukri Samat, Managing Director of
There will also be representatives from the
For more information on GIFF 2014 or to register for the event, visit www.giff.com.my.
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya