The oil and gas exploration company said construction of its #32a well will start shortly and roughly fifteen days of drilling are expecting during August in order to reach the well's total depth. The well is planned to be drilled to a depth of roughly 400 metres in order to further explore and expand on the site's previously identified gas potential.
Based on Frontera's internal estimates, the site has up to an estimated 1.2 trillion cubic feet of gas in place and up to roughly 700 billion cubic feet of recoverable gas.
The company already has some producing wells at the site, and has been producing since April, delivering gas to
Frontera added that extensive geological studies continue at Mtsere Khevi which is expected to end during the third quarter of this year, with an independent assessment to start in the fourth quarter.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips