The oil and gas exploration company said construction of its #32a well will start shortly and roughly fifteen days of drilling are expecting during August in order to reach the well's total depth. The well is planned to be drilled to a depth of roughly 400 metres in order to further explore and expand on the site's previously identified gas potential.
Based on Frontera's internal estimates, the site has up to an estimated 1.2 trillion cubic feet of gas in place and up to roughly 700 billion cubic feet of recoverable gas.
The company already has some producing wells at the site, and has been producing since April, delivering gas to
Frontera added that extensive geological studies continue at Mtsere Khevi which is expected to end during the third quarter of this year, with an independent assessment to start in the fourth quarter.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation