The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "The articles in this issue of MRS Bulletin are focused on some of the significant recent advances in the use of organic nanoparticles for drug delivery and imaging."
For more information on this research see: Organic nanoparticles for drug delivery and imaging. MRS Bulletin, 2014;39(3):219-225. MRS Bulletin can be contacted at:
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting S. Mitragotri,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal