The program, housed in the
"It is one of the only ones of its brand and size at any university in
In addition to the state-of-the-art technology center, the program was commended for the opportunities they provide students after they graduate.
"All of the Design and Merchandising majors have a required course credit internship which they complete either between their junior and senior years during the summer term, during the Fall or Spring of their senior year or as a capstone course after all their other coursework is complete," Brunson said.
The Fashion Schools website recognizes
"We have positive relationships with industry professionals and continuously work at expanding that network," Brunson said.
TNS 18DejucosGrace-140710-30FurigayJane-4791822 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly