The ease of doing business in
The on going campaign seeks to boost and create awareness on some of the country's most important business laws such as the company act, intellectual property, mortgage law, insolvency law, trademarks and the law governing intellectual property.
The move is expected to further improve the ease of doing business in the country, enhance efficiency on how businesses are managed and spur growth of the small and medium enterprises, Dr. Eliable Muhawenimana, the Investment Climate facility for
The country wide exercise due to end this month has already benefited business chief executives and entrepreneurs across the country and is expected to continue in the districts of Huye,
"The idea is to drive total compliance, giving entrepreneurs skills that will keep their businesses afloat which enhance effective business management systems. We are telling those innovative entrepreneurs to know that it's important to register their intellectual property,"
The report was based on the ease of doing business and the number of business reforms conducted in the country over the period of twelve months.
A welcome move:
"Its very important, because this is our daily life, therefore understanding how we can take advantage of the laws is an economic gain for every one along the value chain."
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Netflix Unveils New Way to Share Picks
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits
- Construction Spending Staged Strong Rebound in July
- Celebrities Vow Revenge on Hackers Who Posted Photos