EVERY aspect of the wholesale banking market faces a new round of scrutiny, the City watchdog warned yesterday.
From corporate banking to asset management, and investment banking to market infrastructure, the
It is gathering evidence over the next three months to see which areas it should look into more thoroughly.
The review comes after chancellor
But lawyers warned the FCA may be taking on too much work in an intense flurry of activity in recent months.
"The new competition folk at FCA seem to be on steroids," said
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Why BofA Won't Pay $17 Billion After All
- Obama Weighs Move on Legal Immigration
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Eric Holder Arrives in Ferguson
- Spiders Get Bigger, Reproduce Faster in Cities