EVERY aspect of the wholesale banking market faces a new round of scrutiny, the City watchdog warned yesterday.
From corporate banking to asset management, and investment banking to market infrastructure, the
It is gathering evidence over the next three months to see which areas it should look into more thoroughly.
The review comes after chancellor
But lawyers warned the FCA may be taking on too much work in an intense flurry of activity in recent months.
"The new competition folk at FCA seem to be on steroids," said
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- 3.4 Million Now Insured Under Covered California
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio