eMazzanti Technologies, IT support and computer consultant in the
The complimentary evaluation, which may be requested here, will match a company's business needs to the benefits possible from implementing the virtualization, disaster recovery, scalable storage, and remote access capabilities of Windows Server 2012.
"Windows Server 2012 has powerful, built-in, enterprise-class capabilities for growing businesses," explained
The informative website shows businesses how to profit from current windows server technology through:
• Server Consolidation - With a complete virtualization platform built-in, Windows Server 2012 can help businesses maximize server utilization -- saving money and freeing up budget for more services.
• Disaster Recovery - 40% of businesses hit by disaster never reopen. Affordable disaster recovery is now attainable for growing businesses with Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V Replica.
• Scalable Storage – Organizations get the rich functionality of a Storage Area Network (SAN) at a fraction of the upfront cost with Storage Spaces, included in Windows Server 2012.
• Consistent experience across devices - 25% of SMBs use tablet PCs, and 86% use smartphones at work. Business leaders increase productivity and keep data more secure on a consistent mobile platform across an assortment of Windows 8 PCs and mobile devices.
• Easy remote access to on-site apps - 44% of SMBs today have telecommuters. A range of Windows Server 2012 solutions enable anywhere access to applications while company data remains on the server.
• Mobile productivity in the cloud - SMB spending on cloud services is growing 24% per year. With Microsoft Office 365, access to mobile productivity tools through a cloud-based service has never been better. "Bottom line, [our Windows Server 2012 upgrade] gave us a lot of credibility. We moved from a mom and pop to a mid-sized accounting firm with the latest technology. That has attracted a lot of customers. Since the upgrade, we've never looked back." Karen M Hazleton, CPA, Owner, KMH Read the complete KMH Windows Server 2012 success story here. Why virtualize now?
• Virtualization helps users get the most out of the amazing amount of power available in today's servers and dramatically simplifies the upgrade process.
• Windows Server 2012 uses built-in virtualization capabilities to host multiple applications on the same physical server, taking full advantage of the server's processing power.
• Combining workloads on the same server helps to grow a business without spending a fortune on server hardware.
• Why pay for
• Windows Server 2012 offers room to grow with up to 64 virtual processors per virtual machine.
For more information about Windows Server 2012 visit: beleanstaylean.net
Other related resource information:
4 Reasons 'Virtualization' Saves Money
About eMazzanti Technologies
eMazzanti Technologies' team of trained, certified IT security experts provide 24×7 outsourced IT support to help ensure business productivity, address challenges of growth, cloud computing, mobility, critical business continuity and disaster recovery demands. The consultancy has special expertise in manufacturing, distribution, retail, financial, architectural, engineering, construction, government, educational, legal services, accounting, marketing communications, and healthcare market segments, while maintaining high customer satisfaction levels.
eMazzanti serves the
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12001062.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays