The Economic Freedom Fighters is utterly disgusted by the negligence of the
The EFF does not accept the nonsensical explanation given by Thandi Modise and her spokespeople because she simply does not accept that her negligence and recklessness is unjustifiable. In one of the comments concerning this matter, Thandi Modise said, "The suffering that the animals endured does not compare to the financial loss that I suffered".
This is What Thandi Modise said and was not misquoted as claimed by some of her spin doctors.
The EFF is further appalled by the revelation that Thandi Modise's animal farm was bought through a loan from the
As a Premier of a province, Thandi Modise should have had the necessary conscious to appreciate that there are many small scale black farmers in
Like she conducted herself during the Joint debate of the Post-Elections State of the Nation Address (SONA), Thandi Modise has proven to the people of
The EFF will write to the
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- 3.4 Million Now Insured Under Covered California
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio