The greenback reversed from early 1-week low of 101.44 against the yen and a 6-day low of 1.3630 against the euro and rose back to 101.70 and 1.3612, respectively.
The greenback recovered to 1.7113 against the pound and 0.8927 versus the franc, off early low of 1.7145 and a 6-day low of 0.8917, respectively.
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply