The Federal Reserve plans to completely unwind its asset purchase plan in October as long the economy continues to pick up, the minutes of its June meeting reveled Wednesday.
The Federal Open Market Committee has reduced bond purchases by
The dollar held near its lowest in five years versus the sterling, wobbling around
A third day of choppy dealing left the dollar at
Modest gains took the dollar to
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids